Monday, September 12, 2011

Star Wars Studio Scale Snow Speeder DONE!!!!

After a month about of work every night, I finally got her done. his enormous beauty of a resin kit from Steve Neisen/Mike Salzo is fully complete.
The last step included a dirty wash of brown and black, then cleaned up and left the wash in the nooks and crannys and in between every panel line.

Carbon blast scoring and dirt and streaks were made my pastels i grounded up and some MIG Production Pigments applied with q-tip and paint brushes. Then to seal it I used TESTORS Dullcote Laquer from the bottle with laquer thinner through my Badger Velocity Airbrush at only 15 PSI to not disturb the pastel streaks.




2 comments:

  1. Carbon blast scoring and dirt and streaks were made my pastels i grounded up and some MIG Production Pigments applied with q-tip and paint brushes.swtor credits swtor credits

    ReplyDelete